Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Valentines cards


This card was fun to make. The colors are very vanilla and riding hood red. I used the Love Letter DSP. I used Riding hood Red ink on my background stamp En Francais and stamped on the polka dot paper. I used two embossing folders - Square lattace (on the vanilla) and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on the Ridinghood red paper. I love the way the embossing adds so much to a card. The ribbon was purchased from clearance rack a few months back.

This is one of my favorite cards. The green DSP is from the Holiday mini (no longer available). I stamped the flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp set in my old olive craft ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. The rose red card stock was embossed with the square lattace embossing folder. I love the flower heart from the Filled with Love stamp set.


I also made these cards when I was using my Riding Hood Red, Espresso, and crumb cake paper. This is one of my favorite color combinations. I love, love, love the reds.

These next two cards were made with the Lots of Love letterpress plates. They are both available in the Occasions Mini catalog.

I made this last card as a valentine card for my husband. This is about as masculine a card as I get.
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment