Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sparkly & Bright Treat Boxes







I made these treat boxes using the Big Shot Box # 2. The were a lot of fun to make and actually came together pretty quickly. I used the new Sparkly & Bright stamp set from the recent catalog. This stamp set is great for tags also. I made a few of these but haven't taken a picture yet to post. Maybe next time.




Here are some close up pictures of the boxes:






For this box I used Real Red and Whisper white cards stock. The ink was real red and craft white.











It doesn't show up very well but I added some sparkle with dazzeling diamonds glitter to Santa's hat and coat.
























For this box I used Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. The ink is white craft ink. I added some crystal effects on his nose but it doesn't show up well in the picture.










I used the wide oval punch to punch a hole in the front of the box and added some transparancy paper. I love being able to see the treat inside. The circle dots are from the Delightful Decorations stamp set. I think some red and white candy (peppermints) would look great in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment