Saturday, August 21, 2010

Masculine Cards

I needed to make a couple of masculine cards. This card is for my brother's birthday. I used 3 stamp sets on this card. For the trees I used my markers by adding colors of mustard, cajun, old olive and espresso and I stamped it on vanilla - and sponged the edges. For the strip on the left I stamped one of the leaves and nuts on crumb cake then embossed it with the lattice EF. The I sponged the edges and top with espresso ink. I really like how it turns out. I wanted a nice card for my brother.



This card is for my uncle who has not been feeling well. I used the stamp set Day of Gratitude from the holiday mini set. I stamped the background and emobssed it with the lattice EF then sponged the card stock.

1 comment:

  1. These are just fabulous! Love that first one. I like everything about them! Great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete