Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lots of Cupcakes

This card uses the Elegant Lines Embossing folder, Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch and some old DSP. I love the regal rose color for the cupcakes. It makes me hungry just looking at it.


Other items used: 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and the scallop trim border punch, dazzeling diamonds glitter.

I love how these birthday tags turned out. I followed a tutorial I found on youtube to make the top of the awning. For the front of the tag I used the "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set. And for the back I used the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set and punch from the Occasions mini. I saw some cards my upline Jill did using this set with red and white and wanted to try it on a smaller scale.



Here are a few more birthday tags I made. For this I used the Occasions mini set create a cupcake. At first I didn't think I wanted this set, but I have been using it quite a bit lately. I want to make a bunch of tags as they are great to add to a gift when my son has a birthday party.


1 comment:

  1. Just saw these on pinterest. They are ADORABLE! I love the cupcake awning tag. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete