Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Bakery shop cards

I have made several bakery shop cards using a technique I saw on youtube. For this first card I used the "Crazy for Cupcakes" set. The cardstock is regal rose, chocolate chip, whisper white, retired DSP. I had a heck of a time masking off the cupcakes to get the 3 cupcakes on the left side of the card. I finally got it to work and love how it turned out. The hardest part of creating a card is figuring all of the measurements out.


















The stamp set was from the Birthday Bakery level one stamp set. I also used the polkadot embossing folder.

This is the inside of the card. For the
sentiment I used the level one hostess set "Afterthoughts". The cupcake are again from the "Create a Cupcake" stamp set and punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment