Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easter & Spring cards

I have been making several cards to determine what I want to make for my next craft night. Here are some of those cards.
This card uses "A Good Egg" stamp set and some sale-a-bration paper from last year.






This is one of my favorite cards. I love the colors. I used "A Flower for All Seasons" stamp set - one of my favoites. I used Tea Party DSP, Pretty in Pink and almost amethyst.




For the next next two cards I used the "Happy Moments" stamp set which is a Sale-a-bration set. These two cards are almost identical, the only difference is that I used Certainly celery DSP on one and Tea party DSP on the other.
I used the shadow box technique for both of these cards. For this take a 4" square piece of dsp. Fold it in half and then in half the other way. Fold down the points to the middle and then fold each point back toward the side.




No comments:

Post a Comment