Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Projects for February Craft Night

The card below uses the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. I wanted to make a card similar to the one in the current catalog on page 97. I change only a couple of things. I used soft suede, saffron, and ruby red card stock.

This next picture is of one of my favorite cards I have made. It uses two of my new stamps : French Filigree and Vintage Vogue (from the occasions mini catalog). I used Ballet Blue craft ink on the French Filigree stamp then embossed it with iridescent ice embossing powder. The medallion on the front is cased from http://www.stampinbythesea.com/. I just love the blue and kraft colors together.



Here are two other very similar cards I made.

And the final picture is a candy holder using the Two Tags big z die. I put two Hersey Dark Chocolate with Almonds on the inside. These were pretty easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment