Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fox & Friends Milk cartons and Thank you notes

Here are some pictures of a milk carton set I made for my friend that is having a baby in March. I used the tutorial for the milk cartons found at http://www.inkingidaho.blogspotl.com/. This is the tutorial for the larger milk cartons - not the mini milk cartons from the big shot die available in the mini catalog. On one side of the milk carton holder I put two milk cartons - on the other side I made 14 thank you cards using the Fox and Friends stamp set. I hope she likes it - I had so much fun making them. I also used the Sweet Pea DP available in the mini catalog.








1 comment:

  1. Saw the posting on splitcoast...what a fun project! I love giving thank you cards for baby shower gifts. This is a really cute packaging idea.

    ReplyDelete