Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have been wanting to try some new techniques and www.splitcoaststampers.com has some great tutorials and this was one of them. The tutorial can be found here. It is hard to see in the picture but I stamped one of the leaves from the Autumn Splendor set on the espresso paper using espresso ink. The I embossed it using my square lattace EF. The paper on the right of the card is actually gold paper that I stamped with the woodgrain background. I stamped the large leaf from the Autumn Spendor set using chocolate chip craft ink then embossed with clear embossing powder. I did this on the polished stone paper I made. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Day of Gratitude stamp set using versamark and gold embossing powder. Despite the above description it actually went together fairly quickly (which is good for me as it usually takes me a LONG time to come up with a layout.)

No comments:

Post a Comment