Saturday, October 2, 2010

More "Because I Care" Cards

I have enjoyed the level 1 hostess set "Because I Care" a lot. I think it is currently one of my most used stamp sets. Here are three more cards I came up with.
For the above card I used Espresso, Cherry and crumb cake paper. My favorite part of this card is the taffeta ribbon and safety pin from the vintage trinkets accessories. I also used the French Filigree background stamp set using crumb cake ink.

I cased this card from the latest issue of Stampin Success (a magazine for Stampin Up demonstrators). I embossed the flower and sentiment using versamark ink and gold embossing powder. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. This card is simple but elegant. It would also make a great anniversary, wedding, or sympathy card.


For the last card I used Marina mist paper and ink. The punch is one of my favorites and can be found on page 25 of the holiday mini catalog. I have been using the Vintage Wallpaper EF a lot but I have to admit that I think the Final Press EF used on this card is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment