Thursday, October 29, 2009

Casing my upline

I am casing this card from my awesome upline Jill. (Thanks for all of the inspiration and great ideas Jill!) I only change a couple of things. I made my card a 5x5, and changed some minor details but other than that the colors are the same and the idea is the same. I love the glossy white paper especially for sponging on the color. I didn't have a stiple brush so I had to use a sponge. It turned out ok but it the brush would have made it a lot easier. With the sponge you have to make sure you don't add too much color too quickly. Less is more in this case. I didn't even try to use my brayer. Sometimes my brayer and I don't get along ( I mainly use my brayer to ink up my background stamps).

Stamps: Wandering Words, Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Glossy white, night of navy, bordering blue
Ink: Night of navy
Accessories/Techniques: Sponging, two-way glue pen and dazzeling diamonds glitter.

Here is one more picture (pretty much the same
You can double click on any picture to make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment