Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome Family & Friends

Hello to my family and friends!!
Since becomming a Stampin Up demonstrator I have visited many blog sites. Many of these sites have given me some great ideas, especially for the holiday's and gifts. So I thought I would start my own blog where you can visit anytime to see what projects we will be making on our craft night workshops, get the date for the workshop, and hopefully get some ideas also. I will includes links to some of my favorite blog sites. One of the things I enjoy the most is having in home workshops where I can spend time with family and friends. Thank you, to all of you who have been so supportive.

Those of you who know me best know that spelling is not my greatest gift. I will do my best to be as accurate as possible but I am not making any promises.

Also, since blogging is new to me it may take me awhile to learn about linking websites and uploading project pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment