Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Season of Friendship Large Composition Book


OK so the previous post wasn't my last post of the day. I recently got the stamp set "Season of Friendship" and couldn't wait to use it. I have been wanting to put together one of the large composition books and thought this would be the perfect set to use since the tree is a large stamp. I used both craft ink and classic ink on this project. I love the depth of color the craft ink brings to projects. Here is what I used to make the the book:


Paper - kraft, DSP the new Autumn Meadows paper in the Holiday mini catalog.


Ink - Craft ink in mustard, choc chip, old olive. I had to use the classic ink in rust because the rust craft ink I ordered in August is still on backorder. I hope it gets here before fall is over. The snowflake is brocade blue and the flower is the new razzleberry.


I think I will have to make a couple more of these. One thing about me is that I have to do everything in bulk. I can't just seem to make one of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment