Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christmas Tiles Class

This is just a reminder to all of you who signed up to do the Christmas projects class. The other day I posted a few samples of the coasters we would be making. Today I am posting pictures of the tiles as a reminder of the options. The class is on October 10th from 1 - 4 and there is another class on November 14th from 1 - 4. I will send out an e-mail to get a final count this week.

The tiles below are using the Embrace Life stamp set. It is one of my favorites. It is a good thing I have purchased more stamp sets or this stamp set would be used at every craft workshop.





For the Embrace Life I used Perfect Plum and Orchid Opulence craft ink. I also used black craft ink. This one makes a great present especially if you don't know the colors of someone's house decor.

I have seen these next tiles on various websites, particularly http://www.stampinbythesea.com/ (I think in May 2009). Again I used craft ink, sponge daubers, and the Kind Thoughts Stencil sold by Stampin Up.







An inspired by nature tile:




And finally a Christmas tile using the delightful decoration stamp set from the new mini catalog.


Once the image is stamped or stenciled ultra thick glassy glaze enamel is put on the tiles at baked at 350 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes.
I can't wait to get together and make some Christmas projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment