The medallion is one of my favorite background stamps. This is one of the last cards we did at September's craft night workshop except I added some dazzeling diamonds glitter to the card and I used the glossy paper for the sentiment rather than whisper white. The glossy white doesn't show up well in the picture but it goes good with the dazzeling diamonds. The whoe card shines (which is also hard to see in the picture). The card dimensions are as follows:
1. Main Card Stock (CS): Eggplant is 8.5 x 5.5. Score at 2 1/8 each side and crease on score lines.
2. Saffron - Cut two strips each 1 7/8 x 5.25.
3. Lay the two strips of saffron next to each other as if they were one piece of paper. Ink the medallion stamp well with the brayer and stamp.
4. Adhere to Eggplant leaving about 1/4" on all sides.
5. Use two way glue pen on the medallion you just stamped then add dazzeling diamonds glitter. I did it a section at a time so the glue didn't dry out.
For the greeting: Eggplant CS is 2.75x2.75, Saffron CS is 2.5 x 2.5, Glossy white cs is 2.25 x 2.25. I got the inspration for this card from this web sitehttp://studiono8.blogspot.com/.