Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tea / Ghirardelli Holders






I wanted to have on hand something to give out when I had a sick friend or just to say thank you. It seems like when I need something handmade I don't have time to make it. I spent quite a bit of time making about 12 thank you, get well, and happy birthday tea holders. For the thank you and happy birthday ones I plan to put in some chocolate. However that might also be good in the get well soon cards (Doesn't chocolate make everything better?) The instructions to make these can be found here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/teabagholder/. I have recently seen another website that has different instructions. The instructions on splitcoaststampers uses DSP (Designer Series Paper) that is 6.5" x 7" and you can therefore only get one insert per sheet of designer paper. Once I try the other instructions I will post it. It uses a 5.5" x 7" piece of DSP.

I will be making some of these for Christmas - to be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment