Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stamping with a Friend

This last weekend my friend and upline and I got together and worked on our Christmas Stamp a Stack cards. It was so much fun & our kids played so well together we got to work for quite awhile.

Here are the cards I created. I have some more ideas to try and then will narrow down my options.

The first card uses the Holiday Lineup stamp set. This card was cased from Gretchen Barron's blog here http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/on-the-sixth-day-of-christmas-.html



Stamp set - Holiday Lineup
Cardstock - Black, Whisper White, Ballet Blue
Ink - Black StazOn, SU markers Ballet Blue & Bashful Blue; Versamark and Irdescent Ice embossing powder
Accessories - Black Ribbon, Snowflake #2 Big Shot die

The next two cards use the Holiday mini catalog hostess set Patterned Pines. I used the tutorial for using the shimmer paints on http://andreawalford.com/. She has seveal great video tutorials for using shimmer paints. Honestly before I watched her videos I wasn't sure what to do with them. Then once I saw how she used them I had to order all three types. I also used the Final Press impressions folder behind the topnote.



Stamp sets - Four Holidays, Patterned Pines
Card stock - Chocolate Chip, Whisper white, old olive
Ink - Old Olive, Champagne mist shimmer paint, chocolate chip
Accessories, Big Shot Top Note Die, Final Press impression folder



Stamp Sets - Four Holidays, Patterned Pines
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Merry Moments DSP
Ink - Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment