Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Craft Workshop

Here is a picture of what we are going to make at our next craft night workshop on Tuesday October 20th. I am so excited. I just love the holidays.



















The spiders and witch hats are made using punches. The spiders are so easy my 5 year old and neighbor girl made some the other day. Here is a picture of what my son made ( I laugh at the eye placement).













Besides halloween type crafts I also wanted to make a fall card. This card uses the Loads of Love stamp set. I cased the layout from www.renaestamps.blogspot.com/ on her 5/28/09 Scenes from a Garden gift set.

I love the versatility of this set and the Loads of Love accessories. It covers pretty much every holiday and it is so much fun to use the people in the truck.





For the Frankenstein boxes I cased the idea from Kimberly Van Diepen at http://www.stampinbythesea.com/ (her 10/15/08 posting). I think these two have so much character.








The other project is another treat holder. I got the idea from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1059608?&cat=14761. I cased it almost exaclty except for I textured the paper and added a scallop punch. It was super easy to make (which is great when you are making seveal gifts for people.) I am very excited to have our workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment